Created with flickr badge.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

My First Attemps


Here they are. My first attempts at multi-layered digital artistry. After adding layer after layer and tweaking them repeatedly at some point I called them done. At this point I'm learning and my wish is to eventually find my voice and individuality in my art. You know how it is when you look at a piece of art and you know who composed it? That's the idea. I prefer not to say goal as that assumes you're done. Art styles evolve with time so this will probably be a forever moving target. But for now I'm pretty pleased with these two compositions. A year from now I'll look back and hopefully see how far I've evolved but in the mean time it's about feeling satisfied with what's been accomplished so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment