Created with flickr badge.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Bedroom Canvas

We recently redecorated our guest bedroom in soft blues and grays. Along one small accent wall my husband installed shiplap. The basics are in place and there is still a large bare wall staring at me when I walk into the room. So today I played with a photo I shot off the coast of Peurto Vallarta while our extended family was vacationing in nearby Sayulita, Mexico. A copy was imported into Topaz Impressions then blended with the original photo and finished up with several more texture layers in Photoshop. I ordered a 32 x 24 canvas print from Costco. I was aiming for a painterly feel and wanted to lighten and brighten it a bit to fit the colors in the room a little better. Below is the original for comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment