Created with flickr badge.

Saturday, November 21, 2015

New Purse Love

I belong to the Arlington Garden Club in Arlington, Washington. This is an amazing group of ladies and gentlemen but that's not what this is about. The club hosts an annual event each fall, the Holiday Garden Art and Crafts. We invite local vendors to sell their high quality handcrafted items. It was there that I found THE purse!

Karen Young of Frill handcrafted this to-die-for purse. It's made of Pendleton wool and the colors are so yummy. She took time to show me her many beautiful purses on display but I just couldn't take my eyes off this one. You can tell Karen takes great pride in her work because of the high quality and design. I will love this purse for many year to come. It makes me happy just to look at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment